Design by Emily of Splendid&Sound
Last week we asked you to share your favorite Mother’s Day gifts on Pinterest for a chance to win $200 to a-thread. We enjoyed seeing all your picks (you can check out all of the entries here) and a huge thanks to everyone who participated!
A big congrats to the winner – Emma Storen, with pin #22! We’ll be in touch shortly with details on your prize!
It’s not too late to get your mother a wonderful gift for the 12th! Here are some of my favorite gift picks, including a DIY coupon book your Mom will love.
1. Vitamix blender - I’ve had my eye on this blender for awhile now… It makes healthy smoothies, shakes, soups, ice cream and even milk! Any mom will put this blender to great use (and you’ll also reap the tasty benefits).
2. Crane & Canopy bedding - Crane & Canopy has gorgeous bedding sets and at pretty amazing prices. Best of all, as part of their”A Safe Night’s Sleep” program, for every set you buy, they donate a set to Safe Horizon.
4. Coin Pearl Necklace by Double V – This dainty pearl necklace is edged in 24k gold. It’s a fresh update to the classic pearl necklace, versatile for everyday wear and only $61.
5. Printable Mother’s Day coupons - Download this PDF and cut out this DIY coupon book! Offers include one afternoon tea, one round of constructive criticism and one coffee date for two! There’s really no better gift you can give than some mother-daughter bonding time.
6. Sunflower scarf - A lightweight, floral scarf is a stylish, affordable gift that your Mom can use to stay warm on spring and summer nights.
7. DIY jewelry stand & tray - This is such a great DIY gift idea from A Bubbly Life – you can customize it with your Mom’s favorite colors and patterns, and include some jewelry to get her started!
8. Stationary – She can use stationary like these beautiful notecards from Etsy shop WhenItRains all year round.
To celebrate Mother’s day, we’re giving away two $100 giftcards to one lucky winner! To enter, simply pin up to 5 of your favorite gifts from our Mother’s Day collection with hashtag #LOVEYOUMOM and leave links to your pins below in a comment. Full terms and conditions of the contest are below. Good luck!
Mother’s day is less than two weeks away… I thought it’d be neat to ask Emily, who designs our Motivation Mondays, to make us a Mother’s Day printable card instead. This quote pretty much says it all when it comes to my relationship with Mom, & I hope your mom enjoys it too!
Wedding season’s upon us, and I wanted to share three of my favorite wedding guest outfits with you. Spring’s such a fun season for styling, and wearing brighter colors and fresh patterns gets me feeling happier + brighter too!
Outfit 1 – Bold florals. For outdoor weddings, I think there’s nothing more perfect than a bold floral print. Here we paired our new Bold Floral Hi Low Dress with a couple of colorful statement pieces. This outfit is bright, fresh and fun!